CMI Defence designs and conducts training dedicated to turret and combat systems operators and to maintainers at all maintenance levels.
CMI Defence global training concept is suited to Cockerill® weapons systems customers as well as institutional and private partners willing to benefit from its performant know-how for their defense and security needs.
CMI Defence training is both theoretical and practical:
- On the real weapons systems of the customers;
- On the latest generation Agueris® simulators (some of which are embedded);
- With real fire sessions on dedicated fire range ;
- At all levels of maintenance of the equipment.
The CMI Defence training can consist in :
- New equipment reception
- The technical and technico-operational use of equipment in endowment
- The maintenance and the improvement of the know-how throughout the life cycle
- The training of crews, including the shooting session control
This global training asset is comprehensive, secured and unique. It relies on four structuring pillars:
- A main training site in Commercy (France), fitted with modern training means, CMI Defence equipment (vehicles, Cockerill® turrets and Agueris® simulators) and secured information nets.
- An Advanced Training and Firing facility (ATF) located on the French military camp of Suippes (France), composed of rented modernized infrastructure and firing ranges.
- A robust logistic organization relying on ammunition storage facility.
- An integrated operational organization.
This training package is transposable on other sites outside France and adaptable to other configurations.