A stable, private and independent Group

Since 2002, the year in which Usinor sold its subsidiary CMI to a private independent shareholding structure, Bernard Serin is the major shareholder of CMI.

Its company EBENIS SA owns 80.65% of the shares. The remaining 19.35 % of the shares are held by Dodeca SA, a company owned by a number of Top Managers of the CMI Group.

CMI Group shareholders (on 31 December 2015)


Percentage

Number of shares
EBENIS SA 80.65% 659 479
Dodeca SA 19.35% 158 270