Not the slightest accident: this obviously is the ultimate objective of CMI Group Safety policy, which is part of CMI Group's sustainable development approach.
Ensuring the safety of men and women is the CMI Group’s number one priority. The efforts made over the years are bearing fruit, even if the Group has registered a slight resurgence in 2017 with 3.5 accidents per million hours worked. CMI is continuing its information and prevention efforts, with particular attention paid to newly acquired companies.
|Level of Frequency (LF)||4.38||2.13||3.75||3.16||3.52|
|Level of Severity (LS)||0.13||0.08||0.13||0.16||0.17|
- Level of Frequency (LF): Frequency level of accidents causing stoppage. Accidents X 1 000 000 / hours worked
- Level of Severity (LS): Severity level of accidents causing stoppage. Days lost X 1 000 / hours worked
To achieve this, many prevention measures have been undertaken:
- make new colleagues aware of this issue
- exchanges and sharing of experiences through suitable activities and communications within teams
- daily safety talks on worksites and workshops
- specific training courses
- meetings with subcontractors and customers
- poster campaigns
- prevention articles in internal media
No opportunity is missed to make everyone aware of prevention and physical integrity at work. Each prevention measure reinforces the safety culture at all levels!