Apart from the design and sale of a range of shunting locomotives, CMI offers:
- lease and maintenance contracts for shunting locomotives belonging to its own locomotive fleet
- various locomotive and carriage maintenance contracts, of all types
The lease contracts cover the lease and maintenance of the locomotives for a determined period. CMI stands out in particular by offering a more extensive contract, which can also include the running and maintenance of the railway network.
The maintenance contracts cover, according to the client's requirements: the preventive maintenance of locomotives and carriages and/or their corrective maintenance and also the supply of spares. This type of contract can also be extended to become a general maintenance contract.
As far as locomotives are concerned, CMI also refurbishes and modernises old locomotives.
- Lease of shunting locomotives with hydrostatic transmission especially suited to pulling heavy loads
- 24/7 telephone troubleshooting support;
- Comprehensive contract: preventive and/or corrective maintenance with availability commitment.