The out-sourced traction contract means, on industrial sites, a dedicated team taking charge of all or part of the traction activities.
According to requirements, this contract covers:
- Undertaking shunting operations on the site
- Traction management
- Weighings on the scales and communication of results
- Relationship with the main line operator for the management of incoming and outgoing goods
- Administrative follow-up of records
- Handling of incidents.......
- The operational maintenance of the locomotive and carriage fleet and of the railway network
- On request, additional jobs can be included in the contract such as logistics or warehousing.
- Implementation of a Specific Environmental Safety Plan, execution of regular audits and conformity with the company's internal regulation
- Low-cost management of on-site shunting
- Maximum guarantee of flexibility and availability
Provision of locomotives with hydrostatic transmission