In view of its long experience in the nuclear sector, CMI develops comprehensive, innovative offers from design through to industrial production and commercial use for:
- The treatment of solid radioactive waste without treatment facility by inerting (radioactive asbestos, fusion ash and dust, whole body waste, heterogeneous waste)
- The treatment of specific radioactive effluents (tritiated oils, sludge, primary effluents)
- Robotics for the optimisation of industrial performance (limitation of dose, arduousness, optimisation of operations in controlled zone)
- Decontamination of facilities and equipment by the placement of mobile skids in situ
- The dismantling and clearance of nuclear and industrial sites (pollution with augmented natural radioactivity)
The CMI stripping team uses all the synergies the group offers in terms of infrastructure (manufacturing shops in France & Belgium), its design office (in THIONVILLE & SERAING).
Our strength is to be able to provide turnkey solutions upstream of the needs of our nuclear & industrial clients.