Listening to your requests, analyzing your needs, and engineering your Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) according to your project specifications: this is CMI's credo! CMI offers boiler turnkey solutions.
CMI Heat Recovery Steam Generators are dedicated to:
- Combined cycle and cogeneration power plants
- Gas turbines from 30 MW ISO up to 400 MW
- Any turbine brand: GE, MHPS, Ansaldo, Siemens, Alstom, and others
- Turbines fired with gas or heavy fuel oils
- Base load and heavy cycling operation modes
- Repowering and greenfield projects
Tailor-made HRSGs to meet customers' specific requests:
- Supplementary firing with upfront and interstage burners
- Deaerator feedwater tank and feedwater systems
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and CO catalysts
- Boiler enclosure housing
- Auxiliary systems such as dosing, sampling, nitrogen systems, etc.
- Sootblowers if needed
- Fresh air firing for special applications
In the field of steam generation and HRSG, CMI provides technological audits and expertise, maintenance and revamping or repair of boilers of all brands.