Waste treatment solutions and recycling, AIR STRIPPING
Ridding a liquid of its pollutants is fine... Recycling them is better! For the environment and for operating costs.
Advantages of air stripping
- Pollutants that can be treated: H2S, NH3, CO2, VOCs, etc.
- High purifying efficiency (above 90%)
- A process that is controlled and adapted to multiple applications
- A process that is insensitive to fluctuations in the concentration of contaminants
- Design adapted to the site, complying with safety standards
- The most economical method for the treatment of ammonia pollution
How are pollutants recycled?
Our process, air stripping, requires reduced investment and operating costs compared to conventional solutions.
Example: RECOV'AMMONIATM solution, Ammonia waste recycling
Phase 1: Stripping
Extraction of the ammonia from a liquid solution by loading the gas phase with ammonia.
Phase 2: Absorption by acid scrubbing
Traps the gaseous ammonia in the form of ammonium salts (ammonium sulphate, phosphate or nitrate)
Phase 3: Recycling as ammonium salts
RESULT: agricultural fertilizers
For more information, click here