CMI Serviços Brasil provides maintenance and conception services along with modernisation and energy optimisation and the installation of industrial production equipment. It has in particular specific expertise in industrial mountaineering, which enables it to work in particular situations such as at heights, offshore…
Located close to Joinville, CMI Serviços Brasil has installations in the states of Espírito Santo, Minas Gerais and Rio. It is the ideal partner for Brazilian industrial enterprises active in steelmaking, energy, mining, oil and gas (offshore and onshore), paper and cellulose.
CMI Serviços Brasil stands for:
1. Ad hoc interventions or overall taking charge over the medium and long term of the maintenance of industrial sites;
2. Project management and producing industrial equipment;
3. Specific expertise in industrial mountaineering;
4. 2,000 m² of workshops and 500 m² of offices;
5. Meeting ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 norms since 2005.
CMI Serviços Brasil was founded in 2004 within the CMI Group.