CMI Traction specialises in the technical inspection of trains for railway operators and in railway maintenance in industry. Mainly active in the port of Anvers, CMI Traction offers its clients great flexibility for their daily operations throughout Belgium, enabling them to improve the punctuality of their services. Its services for Industry cover railways' every need: out-sourced traction, maintenance and repair, lease of rolling stock and other supplies.
Located in Anvers and in Manage, CMI Traction aims, thanks to its great mobility, to be present all over Belgium and even France and Holland.
CMI Locos Diesel means:
- 15 years' railway experience
- A Quality and Safety system certified by a great many operators and manufacturers
- ISO, VPI, VCA certification
CMI Traction entered the CMI Group in 1998.
Associated products and services
- Technical inspections of railway convoys
- Out-sourced traction
- General railway maintenance
- Railway services