CMI MCF specialises in mechanical repair and machining of individual parts of large and small sizes. It is in particular an expert in repairs to gearboxes.
Located in the Dunkerque region (north of France), CMI MCF works mainly with firms in the steelmaking, nuclear, petrochemicals, railway sectors..
CMI MCF means:
- High machining capabilities;
- Substantial lifting capabilities;
- Highly developed skills in fitting, turning, boring of large and small parts;
- Specialised in the repairs to gearboxes;
- A responsive "service" culture;
- A Sew Usocome service point.
CMI MCF is AFAQ ISO 9001 v2008 certified and EDF approved. It has 25 years' experience.