Specialising in industrial maintenance (mechanics & electricity-instrumentation) and the execution of new jobs in the industrial sector, CMI Klein supports its clients in the operational management, assembly, modernisation and maintenance of their industrial facilities. It offers them a wide range of tailored services and operations, scheduled or otherwise, to improve the technical, economic and environmental performances of their equipment.
Located in New Caledonia in Nouméa, CMI Klein addresses its service to mining sector companies established in this region rich in minerals (cobalt and nickel). The company also works for the energy production and maritime sectors.
CMI Klein means:
- Over 25 years' experience serving the mining sector and the main order givers in New Caledonia (maintenance and new works execution contracts)
- Comprehensive project management: from engineering to multi-trade (EPCC: Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning)
- Appraisal of piping and welding (steel, stainless steel and HDPE)
- Adapted infrastructures including:
- A 350 m² dock basically devoted to storage
- Business areas on the SLN and Vale sites: storage, prefabrication and offices.
- CMI Klein has entered the CMI Group in July 2013.
Associated products and services