Based in Erie, PA (USA) and formerly known as CMI EPTI, CMI Energy, LLC focuses on design, engineering, procurement, and aftermarket support for Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs). Its aftermarket department provides technical assistance related to problem-solving for optimal equipment performance, as well as spare or replacement part services. In addition, CMI Energy, LLC provides construction advises and services to assist customers during the installation and startup of its equipment.
Its customers are engineering, construction and OEM companies that are hired by an industrial or power generation company to oversee the design and construction of a new facility or the modification of an existing one. In some cases, the customer may be the owner of the power generating facility.
CMI Energy, LLC's main assets are…
- Highly-experienced personnel, proficient in the design and engineering of HRSGs built to ASME, PED, SAA, or IBR codes
- Expert project execution teams
- Skilled aftermarket support staff
- 500 references for the Power Generation sector
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, ASME “S” Stamp, ASME “U” Stamp and National Board “R” Stamp
CMI Energy, LLC is located in Erie, Pennsylvania (USA). It came into existence in September 2004 when CMI Group purchased the assets of Erie Power Technologies Inc. Erie Power Technologies, Inc. (EPTI), which was the corporate successor to a long-standing business founded in Erie in 1840.