The main business stream of CMI Axiome is the maintenance of industrial facilities.
- Design, management, and execution of maintenance works
- Technical enhancement and improved serviceability
- Erection, transfer, and commissioning of equipment
- Technical-economic optimization of maintenance activities
- Sub-contracting of maintenance works
The CMI Axiome experts are active in the fields of mechanical, electro-technical, electro-mechanical engineering, hydraulic, pneumatic systems, I&C, automation, CNC controls, speed control.
Their scope of work encompasses multitasked machine-tools and ancillary equipment, CNC tools, special tooling, test benches, presses, painting booths, thermal and surface treatment facilities, overhead cranes.
CMI Axiome operates in the area of aeronautics, mechanical equipment manufacturing, metal processing, nuclear power, oil&gas, and food processing.
CMI Axiome implements various techniques of condition-based maintenance and capacity measurement:
- Laser Interferometry (dimensional control, motion control, …)
- CNC machine positioning performance control by the Ballbar system
- Analyses and vibration measurements
- Infrared thermography controls
CMI Axiome utilizes the following hardware and software:
- Tablets for the work and quality follow-up
- Apps for the management of documentation and technical data
- Software management for the operational experience feedback
CMI Axiome contributes to optimizing the industrial performance and the reliability of equipment through maintenance engineering and rational evaluation of operating experience.